Friday, June 6, 2014

48 Hour Book Challenge!

Well, the blog is back...at least for the weekend...maybe. I'm really excited about MotherReader's 48 Hour Book Challenge. I participated a few years ago and had a lot of fun. This year, the focus is on diversity in books, and I think it will really generate some great reading lists. And, hopefully, it will get me back in the swing of blogging and reading blogs and commenting. I'm aiming looowwww...summer is underway and this week has been crazy busy, and we officially kick off our summer reading program tomorrow...but I've got a stack of some great looking books and hope to read at least twelve hours. I'm posting now, but will officially start at 5pm with an audiobook (Hold Fast by Blue Balliett) on my way to pick up craft supplies for tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it's better to aim low sometimes, then you are pleasantly surprised with yourself instead of disappointed. I was so looking forward to this weekend, so have tried to apply myself. It's not always easy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooved Hold Fast - looking forward to your thoughts on the audio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog suffers a lot too -- I have't posted since last October. Each year I promise I'll do better but then I fail. I have sworn to do better this summer as soon as school is out (1 more week!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I love the 48HBC because it always gets my blogging muscles back in gear.

    ReplyDelete